Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Explanation of the Drastically High Suicide Rates In America Today





We Read Every Card... (not...)

Anyone sensitive to Department of Motor Vehicles Employees should willingly chose to not continue reading this blog. Thank you for your lack of cooperation. Seriosuly. Quit reading.

I have officially decided that starting off a day with a trip to the DMV is a bad idea. I know that most people may disagree with me on this but I'm going out on a limb to say that the DMV is the most worthless establishment in the history of mankind. My thoughts are not unjustified (well...partially perhaps), I have spent my time there and paid my dues (overpriced!) so I have reason to speak on this issue.

First of all...
That stupid annoying counter machine; everytime it goes off I want to smash my skull into a glass coffeetable. Partial exageration. It really does suck.


Excuse me...excuse me...now serving number yada yada yada.
The recording sounds like they forced Ben Stine to do it with a sinus infection. Goodness!

I have truly come to believe that the United States Government hires personality conflict rejects to work at the DMV because the states can get better tax breaks. I haven't met one employee from the DMV yet with an I.Q. over 10; PUT A HELMET ON PEOPLE!

As you can tell this blog was written completely out of frustration and its important to know that I don't really hate the DMV: I just hate the establishment and approx. 99.9% of its employees. So, as long as that's clear, I will continue.

I found three things I would rather do than spend a morning at the DMV:

1. Get hit by a train.


2. Get punched in the asophogus by Mike Tyson.


3. Drink a gallon of this.


So...
That's what I think.

God bless

lol.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a wise man, worthy of recognition in the archives of the jedi council
joe spain

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home