Monday, August 07, 2006

Die Familie


This is a dated pic of my uncle ray (72) myself (19) and my aunt benita (66).

I have been in Europe all summer and haven't been home since Christmas. I live in Eugene, OR and am a full time college student. So, getting home to Spokane, WA is a rare thing.

I spent some time in tears this weekend in regret for not taking the opportunities given in January and Ferbruary to go visit my family. I know i shouldn't live in regret; but its diffacult because my family is extremely important to me and my actions haven't reflected this in the past six months.

I don't get home sick often; and haven't for the two years I've been away. But, this year has been extremely tough and I am praying in faith that this school year I will be given the chance to visit my family more often; and take up on those opportuniites.

Well...
homesickness bites...

1 Comments:

Blogger titi said...

Benny, Benny.. aunque no tengamos el mismo idioma pero igual decidi escribirte... ahi trate de traducir y bueno entendi algo... un abrazo..

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home