Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Sho(u)t Heard Around the World

The day started beautifully and ended tragically.
Fruity Pebbles and Stumptown Coffee started my day... Frantic searching and not finding ended my day.
I lost a precious friend yesterday, one who's been there through thick and thin. Was never out of reach. Communicated clearly. I lost my pride and joy...


So yeah.
My phone somehow got lost between the car and the apartment. I was going from a quick Jack in the Box run to my ASB meeting. Somewhere in between, while never getting out of the car when I was out running around, I lost the phone.

So of course, what does one do when something essential is lost? They frantically search.


I searched my clothing. I searched my backpack. I tore my room to shreds. I searched the vehicle I was in for about 45 minutes. I had a friend search the vehicle. I walked to the apt. and searched around it. I searched the parking lot.

IT IS NOWHERE!


AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



So the sucky part is that I jsut know this whole ordeal
is going to cost me phatty cash that I str8up dont have.
So yeah, keep me in your prayers. I hope I find that
dumb thing; that would be lame if it didnt show up.


holla';


Money I don't have to spend!


"all bout' the benjamins!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home